Thursday, March 6, 2008

Randomness During Revision Week (When I Shud Be Studyin' Instead)


Hmm... Revision week passed so fast that I started to wonder this morning--what ever did I study for the BIG finals next week? So far, I've only thrown myself into a stack of puzzling (or mind-tricking/numbing) notes of only ONE subject (which requires me to memorise 15 or so Quranic verses--something that still amazes me).

Quote to self: When one thinks of how abrupt time flies this week (of revision week), one will realise that it's gonna be a long, excrutiating one the week after (of final exams).

Yeah, baby. Bring it on.

Had take-outs for dinner from the same restaurant five days in a row. Now that's a record worth noting. The teh ais (ice milk tea) is HAWT.

I'm currently having the time of my life right now, blowing my precious time and money at this--hmm--delightful home-y cyber cafe. Look, they even have a special Zen area at the corner of the cafe. You know, smooth rocks and a mass of tiny sharp grass.

People might conclude TWO things upon reading this random fact:
1) I need to get a life; and
2) I need to get a boyfriend. Get me a room so I could roll around laughing my arse off without boringly sane people staring in fear
.

Another(!) third random fact one needs to squeeze into:

In a random interview:

--Sekiranya anda tidak bermula dengan D chord oleh Shahrul, agaknya dimanakah anda berada sekarang?
Pacai: Di tepi pantai yang indah.(Beach bum).--

nyahaha i remembered my group of classmates did an interview of him for our project.

Q: So, if you're not a music producer, what would you like to do?

P: Uh, maybe I'll go live near a beach... near some pantai, you know...
I like fish.


We died of laughter.


I don't need your wishes of good luck for my finals.



~ You know I never meant that.

No comments:

Post a Comment