Thursday, July 2, 2009
A First in 2009
Okay, so what in the world happened since I ventured into 2009?
Nothing much really--hence, the nonexistence of incredible will to update. But I had fun though, my excellent peeps never cease to make my life more bearable to live with, if not hilarious! xD Some good madness ensued (hysterical laughter and nonsensical ramblings included), and to balance it off, other un-fun stuffs like a couple of battles between sane and insanity, between rationality and emo-ness (yes, sometimes it surfaces. Humiliatingly.), between company and solitude.
That mostly sums up my very first semester in IIUM Main Campus, Gombak. And don't get me started on the short sem that followed after--though it was mundane, some interesting events happened but, it's nothing, really.
Or is it? *evil guffaw*
Man, I honestly can't wait for this upcoming new semester, Semester 1 of 2009/2010. More of mah peeps are comin' in and we gonna rock da house. Watch out people, we're comin' in bolder and better than before. Like whoa.
Currently I'm crawling through day by day of this vacation of mine, not wanting to do anything but to lock myself in my room and face my handsome laptop while lying on my bed, only to come out of my seclusion to stuff myself with more food than I usually handle. Diet? Wa? What's that?
I don't even text people. I guess it's a vacation symptom, when everybody goes back to their homes after semester ends--we just wanna tend to ourselves in this while. But occasional conversations are still very much appreciated. I miss the fun ramblings and laughter though.
I'm such a loser right now that the very definition of the word is me.
And I've turned 21 a week ago. It was, I believe, the worse 21st birthday anyone could ever have as I had my final paper for the short sem on the same day. And I had to pack all my things from the hostel as after the paper was harrased in the most disgraced way by yours truly (notimetofinishitdammitdammitdammit), the short sem ends and you'll be kicked out for 2 weeks of vacation. As I sat on the steps next to my luggage of six (and it's just friggin' short sem, yes) that night, waiting forever for my rocker dad to pick me up, I realised then the only salvation from that nightmare of an infamous I'm-at-the-legal/adult-age-now-so-I-should-go-wild-and-parrrtaayy 21st birthday were the sweet birthday messages I received throughout the day. Though 2/3 of them were given because of my mom, the informant. Not that it was bad, no, but I guess this should be her last--yes?
[OMG. I'm freakin' 21! Twoh-to-da-one. Crap. Why don't I even feel like I am...?]
And the most shocking, life-changing thing of all that happened on this particular day--that King of Pop Michael Jackson passed away, leaving us behind his legacy of music and charisma which, will forever be cherished and missed. I sms-ed some friends later that night saying, 'now my birthday will forever be the day M.J. died dang!' A truly devastating remembrance added to my small, worldly-insignificant day of birth--by a death of a King. And I like M.J. I mean, I'm not a huge fan but I enjoy some of his songs and the childhood memories that tag along with them. To recall M.J.'s death each time I celebrate my birthday from now onwards is...unavoidably depressing. Sigh.
Al-Fatihah to arwah.
Anyway, back to the present. Coz depression is so not me.
I feel like I should change my layout again. Coz barely any update followed ever since I changed it to second version. Or maybe, I should delete this blog altogether? As you can see, an update in this blog is indeed a miracle.
Hmm.
PS: Already a slight change of layout! xD
PSS: Those who are kind enough to add me to their blog list and/or if you happen to read this post, can you guys just type your blog url in the comment section pweeezzz coz stupid Blogspot ate mine and now I lost my peeps' blogs. Grr. New ones also welcomed (now this doesn't seem like I'm going to delete this blog ain't it!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment