Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010, Brace Yourself


Lists can be fun. And random, as this post is. Let's check out the TOP TEN list of the new things I learned/finally figured out/realised/felt like musing since I ventured into this new semester and later, this spankin' new year--(drum roll please) starting with FUNNY HOW...

1) ...friends are forever L.O.V.E. & L.I.F.E., no matter how close or far apart we are.

2) ...the male species have tremendously ceased to be my (any other) priority to be satisfied in life.

3) ...I have never felt this grateful and liberated to be single AND having no record of ever having a BF.

4) ...not reading the news can make you feel like an ignorant preteen when your are already 21 years of age.

5) ...when you want to forget about your M(y)-JOKE (a.k.a. a Male idiot), he pops out in an amazing variety of look-alikes.

6) ...my lack of interest in quests for potential male mates resulted NOT from my experiences (or again, lack thereof) with them, but from my own friends and their mates.

7) ...the very reason above also contributes to my gratification of being single and unexperienced in romantic relationships.

8) ...early marriages and attending wedding ceremonies causes me to be marriage-phobic.

9) ...shoes can be like that female sub-species--gorgeous, yet lethal when owned.

10) ...the inability to access the Internet for some period of time and then simply being able to within the comfort of time, space and leisure could really break your sleeping cycle.

Very edu-taining, I know.

1 comment:

  1. that's it miech, I'm getting you a guy! lol. or not, since you find it amusing to be single. :) Im happy for you man.

    ReplyDelete