Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I'm... Back?
Somebody said my blog is too... sad? Serious? Ahaks, O, I kinda forgot what you said. (Ouu yeah she said it seems like I'm so bored ahaha)
Somebody was inspired by my weird series of awkward events with a certain him. And posted it on her new blog.
Somebody in crime for neglecting their blog actually updated and beat me to it by sharing their stories/events happened in the past semester.
Is it just me, or do I sense an incredulous sign indicating I should update my blog?
Laziness used to own me. Now it's time to rebel, defeat and conquer said enemy.
I will NOT be owned again! MWAHAHAHA!!!
Laziness: Mind you that my host is having her Arabic mid term exams this Saturday. My influences on her to waste her time typing meaningless blurbs on her blog (when she hardly updates) each time exams are near never fails. And she wishes to defeat me?
Don't make me laugh. [insert evil hollow imaginative laughter here]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
indeed, darling. so does this means ur poor blog will be updated as the mid-term submerges??
ReplyDeleteNah..take ur time mik! Laziness wont be running after you if you still have him stuck in ur closet! haha.. xP
Ahem! I've been waiting. Where's the update?!?!?!? No updates = no future episodes of Gossip Girl for you!
ReplyDeleteYou've been a bad child, Amierah
oho threat eh? i don't watch gossip girl mwahaha!! only my international buddies do ahahahha... and no, no matter how ALL of you gals persuade me to watch Gossip Girl, I WON'T watch it!!! Nooo!!! XD ( me nutty right now ahaks)
ReplyDeleteamieeerah!
ReplyDeletei changed my link :p
diyanasaur.blogspot.com