Baggy Trousers
He has a coconut head
With fanged teeth
And wears baggy trousers
Has a style of a sales person
And he watches.
He is short (for a guy, he is)
Walks with a rhythm
like a pendulum
Left to right
Right to left
And he stares.
Friends laugh in his presence
And pairs me up
with him
and calls him
my hubby
I tasted vomit
Countless times
And he gazes.
I wonder my fate next semester.
OMG!!1 MIKAAA!!! dony say that about your future huBBYYYYY... you will get married to him one day...... so calm down!!!!! ur love for him will grow bigger and bigger everyday mik.... lOVE hIM MIKA, LOVE HIM and one day u will learn to accept him for who he really is....on the inside of course...MwahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewith this, i tasted vomit yet again. see what i mean??
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA!! I can't believe I didn't bother reading you "poem" the first time I glanced at it.
ReplyDelete"Fanged teeth"? "Short"? And they call me mean on my blog...
i'm just being honest, stating only the facts hun haha...
ReplyDeleten btw, he kirim salam to u. really.
ouch mik! how could write a poem about someone like that? ouhh..yeeahh..ur inspired, i figured! no wonder..
ReplyDeletehehe..
u know u love me..
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't noticed, I demand an update from you :P
Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...
ReplyDelete!?...passavo per un saluto!
OMG!!!! when r u ever gonna update ur blog!!!! sheesh! it has been on that baggy trousers thing.,..hm... unless u like it on that page....*wink**wink**
ReplyDelete*barfs*
ReplyDelete