Saturday, June 28, 2008

Okay, okay


So I haven't updated for almost a month. And all my blogger friends (who, by the way, are supreme avid bloggers) kept on pestering me whether I'm going to update this rather sad blog in another life, if I'm reincarnated again into some fleshy, sweet-smelling breathing thing called human female. And, annoyingly, when they said I actually enjoy leaving my previous poem on first display of posts--that got my muses scampering around in circles before barfing themselves and flooding my brain with all that crap. See, you gals make me babble.

At least I made you happy, no?

Anyways, I turned 20 last 25th. Ohoo the BIG 2-0. Number 2 in front instead of the usual 1. No more under the teen category of age groups. The infamous word 'OLD' is thrown at me in all directions faster than I can breathe out, "You suck all things nasty, green and barf-like." All I say is--PISH POSH. Hand gesture included.

I feel liberated. It's like breathing fresh air of another phrase of my life. No longer my age intertwines with everything that labels 'teen' and everything that's attached to it--be it hormones, bra sizes, make-up kits (Silky Girl much? Eww.), you name them. Not that I could fit into teen sizes as a teen anyway but, that's another story.

Of course, a definite plus is when you can cheekily check out the 'younger' albeit taller and pleasantly better-looking male juniors than those of the same age, frankly saying. Especially when you're stuck with a younger batch in your campus. Those rather innocent, uncorrupted-yet minds? It's just enthralling to mess about and take a peek inside their heads. Do I sense the essence of a Devil-Queen spawning evil schemes to conquer said minds of the easily-influenced? Nope, it's just your imagination playing you.

Mature men, I'd look later. I want to have my share of amusement. As for those not enlightened, skodeng-ing a.k.a. checking out younger generation of males is very IN at present. Get into it girls.

It is not that I mock the teenage group now that I'm 20. You guys embrace your teen youth all you want and knock yourselves out. Be crazy, wild, childish and stupid while it lasts, and enjoy them all out--save the teenage angst lah, please. I'll be welcoming my own fun and frolics--the 20 way! >:-)

P.S.: My gums and teeth are numb now due to the rubber 'spacer' between my back teeth, for the installment of the wire braces next week. Feels annoyingly like multiple minute pieces of meat stuck between them--only there is throbbing pain. I lost to my grandma on chewing food.

Having the idea of eating porridge for dinner the following week doesn't seem too appealing.

3 comments:

  1. yeahh..and thank God u finally updated mik! Thought ul be keeping that poem for as long as your blog rots! haha..happy 20th bday! and yes, ur old now but young at heart (at least).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!!! Finally!! Was that ever so hard, mik? was it? gosh all you needed to do was conjure up a few simple lines and then type it down...lazy much?

    That is really funny... and it was really touching.... BUT- that will not hinder me from ever callling you O-L-D: Old!!

    Haha!!! Oh did u really enjoy my article...haha u shall await the prologue of Weird Loves....

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH..

    I'm Evil, I'm Mean, I'm the sarcasm Quenn and i rock!! (at least in teasing you buddy!!!)

    P:S: BT and Sir Adam** loves loves looooovvveeeessss you to death!!1

    TEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE..

    Ok i have got to stop doing that!

    Ciao Mon Ami!!!!

    U know u love, LOVE, LoVe... me..

    xoxo GG65.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks gals! finally an update teehee...

    to Sean: Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... poyo much? ahaha!

    ReplyDelete