Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Blog is Reviving


Yes, this blog has been dead for a long time. Since last semester was my LAST semester in CFS, IIUM, I worked my ass off to graduate my foundation studies with soaring colours. Presentations, assignments, final projects--I painstakingly made sure I gave my all and did every speck of detail the best that I could. You could say I turned a bit like my Epah back in Perth--an obsessive compulsive. That, and it morphed into a workaholic monster. It was exhilarating ride, yet plain scary how I closed most contacts of my people outside CFS. I disregarded them and concentrated almost fully on myself and how I was doing. Selfish that I was, and shamefully I admit it now.

Besides my studies, I desperately wanted to grasp and treasure and cherish everything I could, whatever last bit that was left for me in Nilai before I go head on to the main campus in Gombak. Since I was the third intake for the 07/08 bunch AND the first batch of guinea pigs to savour life that was Nilai, it was hard to say goodbye when it was finally time. Who knew Nilai--the place that I haven't a clue of its exact location before I joined IIUM, the area that seemed nowhere and insignificant in the west-coast of Malaysia, the place which seemed to have nothing and time was lazy and slow-paced as you get through day by day--would turn out to be a place of lovely importance in yet another phase of my life?

That's something deep I haven't come up in a while. Bear with me.

More deets on my last semester in the wonderland called Nilai later in my next post. Currently I'm updating my blah of a blog and conjuring up a brand new layout! Yes and this time, it won't take another 15 years as I'm practically drowning in my too-free time here.

It's worth the wait now.

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    *jumps up from the chair and performs the chicken dance in delight*

    You go, woman!!!

    And hey, it's understandable that you'd want to focus completely on getting great results and savouring the last semester of Nilai... I, as a graduate of Nilai, miss the atmosphere like crazy. Gombak is another realm altogether!

    PS: Please remain calm? Me? Yeah, rrrrriight

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyahaha hold your horses hun, it's comin! XD

    ReplyDelete