Thursday, December 4, 2008
YAYY!!! NEW LAYOUT!!!
Ugh, finally, after beating myself about into making a totally different layout from my past version, here it is in it's glory! Okay so the posting area is a bit of a 'tahi cicak' (lizard's poop) colour scheme--black background (I love black too much to abandon it) and whitish-grey text. So what? I dig all things classy and classic. [muse:*cough*OLD*cough*]
Why such contrast of colours? I thought of giving myself and the rest of my readers a break from the same old boring all-black-and-depressing outlook of my previous blog layout, and come up with something fresh yet still maintaining that simplicity. It's also to exercise my sense of design which I buried somewhere between the deep folds of my brain for like, a year now. Glad it's still there, though it kinda lost it's charm due to lack of artistic activities.
I changed the layout from a 3-column to a 2-column style since I don't put up much widgets and other crap on both sides of my postings. Just to improvise unnecessary space.
I'll explain the colours, just to pamper your curiosity:
Orange: This colour actually grew on me and I begin to like it now--not too bright (like yellow), and adds the sense of brightness and that fresh-y feeling. Also a favourite colour of my best friend, now that I remember. Haha.
Blue: My other fave colour (besides, of course, black). And splatter is fun.
Dash of red here and there: Adds a 'lil bit of mystery, sexiness(!whatthe?!) and that extra oomph!
What about the dominating white? I like the change of contrast. ^_^ And I like to hurt my eyes and yours. Just because.
Till next time from moi, next posts will be much, much more interesting, me promise. And let's see here... Me raving on flip flops? Oh my.
(Yoda-centric) Love me, that you must. May the love be with you.
PS: Today is my momma's b-day! She's spunky ** years old! XD Get the 80's disco lights out, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment