Finally, I got my release forms from TOA. It was frustrating because they didn't include the full 2nd semester result transcript whereas they included my repeated subject result slip from said semester. And when I asked, they said it should be with me if it was not there. I asked again, if I don't have it, can I ask for it again? Am I not making this any clearer to you?
"Oh, then you have to pay RM10 for the reprinting fee and then it will be ready in one to two weeks time."Obviously, I'm leaving TOA in a slow, suffering, painful manner. Admins...
But I'm not officially out of TOA until I get my refund (graduation) fee. So no sayonaras yet. I'm told it was to be ready by the end of this month. Brilliant.
To de-irritate my feelings, I went shopping in Midvalley with my half-sister. And I happily claimed a pair of cute silver flats! So comei! I totally love it! (girlish excitement ensues) xD
Other girly randomness: (while I'm at it)
Last week at Sungai Wang, I pierced my ears for the third time! Along with my gedik sister and me mom. I argued with Momma about her piercings; if she's completing her left earlobe with 3 holes, then I wanna have a third piercing too! Pfft! (Momma previously had 3 piercings on her right earlobe, 2 piercing on her left and a nose piercing. She asked me once about the nose: I said no, my cute lil button nose wouldn't cut it. Really. I recalled seeing a girl with a button nose having one and I was horrified.)
Hoping to get new white gold studs for Raya. Esok dah start posa da weh...
No comments:
Post a Comment