Monday, September 3, 2007

Procrastination at Its Very Best


But I'm not entirely to blame. It's not that I let it happen, it is because of opinion's block. Those creative juices ensures the smooth flow of my opinions to the tips of my fingers as I type on whatever thoughts that comes by on any certain subject. This particular subject however, wholly covers the essence of innumerable matters bludgeoning the insides of my head for the past 4 months, and I will make sure that every little thing I'm about to throw out upon Words doc. is absolute. Every scrap of my inner thoughts and feelings combined with my own codes of beliefs will be compacted nice and solid in an ultimate package of one supreme essay. Oh, I could just feel the raging waves of motivation in all its thrashing enthusiasm; the glittering rays of golden yellow sunlight radiating an aura of sheer determination cast directly onto me from the heavens; the synchronized melodies of burning persuasion and encouragement from powerful voices of a harmonious choir--I am more than ready. Heck, I AM the word ready.

Please write an essay (in English) of approximately 150 words, which will provide us with information about you that is not requested elsewhere in the IIUM Application for admission. We are interested in learning about your educational goals and aspirations, your achievements and honours, your academic and religious background, your special interests and experiences, and anything else that you would like us to know about you. The Student Admission Committee will use your essay to determine your ability in organizing your thoughts and the manner used in expressing clearly about yourself.


Now, it's all a matter of starting. Ye-ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment