Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here's To Today


I'm more or less in an euphoric trance TO-DAY. Things that happened this afternoon were pure, sweet bliss. Finally, seems like everything went extravagantly smooth. I'm still savouring the moments--lemme count the things again! XD

1 -- I checked my email and I got a reply from my lecturer, Pinky! She actually took time to edit my application essay and readied my recommendation letter (I requested few weeks back). I plummeted to the ground in indescribable thankfulness and guiltiness too, for I did say to her I was going to work on my appeal letter and would send in to her for revision, but I didn't. And she reminded me that. And I choked on my own overwhelming remorse. Damn. Yet I still can't get over her recomm. letter! *cartwheels*

2 -- My intentions were to collect the books I ordered from Kinokuniya today, and I finally DID. Oh, to finally clutch the book I've been wanting for soooooo long... Ecstatically beyond words...

3 -- I went to TOA to ask for my transcript again, and I got it hassle-free. No payments. No hours of waiting. I could've dance around the SRA* area. [Student Registration & Administration department]

4 -- On my way to TOA, mah Pops sms-ed me saying he "managed to get the memory stick out of [my] laptop". I swear I could hear the choir's melodious voices of celebration and joyousness ringing in my ears.

I got what I want. Now it's payback time. Appeal letter, be afraid. Be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment