Sunday, October 28, 2007
The Final Goodbye
I finally received my refund fees from TOA, which means it is now official that I'm no longer a The One Academy student. My 15 months' stay was brief yet amazing--I've picked up so many fascinating life lessons alongside invaluable art subjects and wonderful friendships. Those sleepless nights cracking design ideas and finishing assignments and projects (up to the very last minute)... Great times with mates in group projects, working as a team with varied interesting peeps and engaging into the coolest team works... And the occasional college trips which were the firsts I ever had, as I've never been on trips in school before (I was banned by my conservative grandmother) except for school competitions .
People (and even my parents) say it was a waste of time. How would they know.
Thank you ever so much to my supporting lecturers and my funky bunch of friends and classmates throughout my time spent at TOA. You guys have made me a whole person in so many ways I can't even describe, and with that I hope to be an even better individual in life. Good luck and all the best to each and everyone of you!
My TOA journey ends here. It has definitely been a wacky ride.
The place, the people and the experience I will cherish forever.
I'll stop now before I'll start weeping buckets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment